School Registered Nurse (RN) - 1:1
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a School Registered Nurse (RN) to join a school near Shiprock, NM for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 position
- Assisting with oxygen, trach, suctioning and riding the bus with student
- Will assist school in other areas when student is out of school
A little about you:
- Must have Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Must have New Mexico state nurse certification
- Experience with trach, suctioning and oxygen is preferred
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled