ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District in the Circle Pines, MN area that is looking for a Full time LPN or RN. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
· They are looking for support for a student in their 18-21 transition program.
· Requires diabetes monitoring and supervision, assistance with carb counting, pump management, emergency intervention for high and low blood sugars.
· Back up insulin administration as needed via pen or syringe.
· “We also would like someone with strong communication/interpersonal skills and can make decisions on the spot with confidence.”
· The student will need a nurse from 11:40 to 3:15 Monday through Friday.
· “The student does go off site to a career and tech program from 11:45-3:00. The nurse would have to ride the bus with her to and from this program 5 days a week. Wednesdays we pick her up from home but the nurse would be picked up at the school and then pick up the student.”
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to Edwards.Efeurhobo@Procaretherapy.com Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.