School seeking Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Job Type: Contract
We are partnering with a school district in the Brimfield area that is seeking a RBT that would be a great candidate for this full time position As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
Full Time RBT Position
- Full time hours (37.5 Hours Weekly)
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Collecting data about students’ behaviors through direct observation
- Create and modify Individualized Treatment Plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Teaching students the specific behavior skills called for in treatment plans.
For more information, please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled