We are searching for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to join a school near Bolingbrook, IL for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Part time 26 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- Working with 2 students in transition program
- Assisting in classroom, on the bus, and in the community
A little about you:
- Master’s in Educational Sign Language is preferred
- Must have Illinois state or national certifications and credentials
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled