We are searching for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to join a school near Kent, WA for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 6.5 hours per week/32.5 hours per week
- 1:1 experience with a middle school student
- School experience is preferred
A little about you:
- Master’s in Educational Sign Language is preferred
- Must have Washington state or national certifications and credentials
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled