We are working alongside a school district that is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. This will be a contract position for the 2022 – 2023 school year. If you are looking for a change, this may be the position for you!
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification and CCCs
- State SLP License
- Professional Educator License
- 22/23 School Year
- Full Time
- Grades Covered: K – 3rd & 4th – 5th
- 39 Student Caseload
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please apply with your current up-to-date resume. Additionally, if you want to learn more about this position, feel free to call or text me at 678 – 710 – 7721.
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled