Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
A school district near Chesterfield, South Carolina is looking for positive and energetic school speech language pathologists (SLP) for the current school year. This will be a part time position. Come join this great multidisciplinary team!
As the SLP, you will:
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
SLP is needed near Chesterfield, SC
- Must have ASHA CCCs
- 35 hours a week
- K-12th caseload traveling to different school sites
- Must be licensed in South Carolina
- For the remainder of the school year
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you then, come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325