- Job Location:
Work from home, CA
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is assisting our school district in California to find an experienced and licensed school based Occupational Therapist (OT) for the current school year. This is a full time job opening for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide services to school aged children via teletherapy (remote working from home) in Washington state.
Details are as follows:
- School based Teletherapy SLP Job
- Caseload: Based on experience
- Guaranteed full time hours
- Start ASAP and work through end of school year
- 1099 Independent Contractor
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Free training
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Interview and hire quickly
- Current California SLP license
- 2-3 years of onsite school based experience
- Pass tech screening
- Up to date computer
- High speed internet
Candidates must be licensed in the state of California. Pediatric and/or school based experience is preferred. This can be a very quick interview and hire process for the qualified candidate.
For more information, please call Keia Bess at 770.325.0324 or submit resume to email@example.com to be contacted right away.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
What is a Therapy Dog? A therapy dogs’ main goal is to provide psychological support to those in need. They do so with their friendly and relaxed temperament that typically help cheer people up. Th...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social Workers in Schools
What Do School Social Workers Do? The role of school social workers varies from job to job. Primarily their main function is to work with students and their parents, teachers, and staff to help the...
Read more »