- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is in the process of searching for a school based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a maternity leave in the Minneapolis, MN area. This is a contracted part-time or full-time job starting as soon as possible. Both on-site and tele-therapy candidates will be considered. The position will start as soon as possible through the end of March, 2019 with the possibility to extend.
- SLP-CCC and CFY considered
- Minneapolis, MN (Columbia Heights area)
- Part or Full time - Immediate need
- Maternity Leave - January - March 31, 2019 (may extend further)
- Elementary and Early Childhood aged students
- Onsite and tele-therapy considered
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred
- Valid MN State License/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Weekly pay
If you are a SLP licensed in the state of Minnesota interested in this position, please send a resume to email@example.com. Questions can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »