Are you an experienced school Speech Language Pathologist in California looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Mountain View area for the current school year. This is a contract position with a competitive hourly rate. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Full Time: 40 hours/week
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Weekly compensation (W-2)
- 401K matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
- Caseload: Preschool
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology and/or Communication Disorders
- Valid CA Educational Staff Associate Certificate as a School Speech Language Pathologist
- Previous School Experience (preferred but not required)
- 10-20 minute initial phone interview to discuss candidate’s background briefly discuss the role.
- 30-45 minute interview with school director to discuss the specifics of the role.
- 30-45 minute final interview.
Pay for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to [email protected]. You can also schedule a time for an initial phone interview by following the link below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled