Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a supportive team in a school setting? Read on to find out more on how you and ProCare can make an impact together!
- Full-time (35-37.5 hours per week)
- Elementary and High school caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- GA SLP license
Check out the ProCare Blog and see the conversations we're having to make lives better every day!
There are some great benefits offered when you work with ProCare Therapy. Look below to see some of the few!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at [email protected] or apply below!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled