School SLP - Urgent Hire
Job Type: Contract
Speech-Language Pathologists work to prevent, assess, diagnose and treat speech and language disorders in children and young adults.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- State license/certificate required.
- DPI cert needed
- 21-22 school year
- Multiple locations (Close together)
- Full Time
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled