Location: Duxbury, MA
Category: Schools - SLP
The Extended School Year Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will work with students in grades 1-7 who have been identified as needing speech and language services. This position will be based in Duxbury, MA, and will be a part-time role (two days per week).
- Provide direct therapy services to students in individual and group settings.
- Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic and social-emotional success
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and communicate with parents regarding their child's progress
- Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions as required
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Massachusetts state license in Speech Language Pathology (DESE)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) highly preferred
- Experience working with school-aged children with speech and language disorders
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified SLP to gain valuable experience working with students in a school setting during the summer months. If you are passionate about helping children with speech and language disorders, we encourage you to apply for this position. Email your resume to [email protected]!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled