School SLP Virtual Work in Wisconsin
Today, working from home has become more and more popular. Online therapy overcomes barriers that may prohibit others from being able to seek therapy. Be a part of a Tele Therapy team that has been proven to be effective in encouraging children and young adults. Because we all know using technology and being on the internet attracts our students in today’s society!
Being a virtual SLP reduces the hassle in a school setting and missed visits due to illnesses. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. In addition, at Vocovision, becoming a remote SLP gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
• Work from home
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech therapy services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
• Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders
• Licensed and Certified through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to communicate with students using technology
Be a part of this change! Be a part of this team! Vocovision. School SLP interested in this position, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-325-0321
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled