In Auburn, California, ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed assistant speech-language pathologist. In kindergarten, we begin instructing students. The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator with experience working with students in kindergarten through sixth grade.
- Mat leave (6-12) weeks
- Part time – 18 hours per week
- Around 25 kiddos
- Requires a Associate’s or Bachelors Level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of CA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For our school system, I'm looking for a full-time speech-language assistant (SLPA). If you're interested in working there, email me at [email protected] with an updated résumé. Following that, we'll arrange a phone call so that we can talk about your background, qualifications, and availability.
Carlton Burke Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA, 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled