Social Worker - Auburn
A school social worker plays an instrumental role in counseling students by prioritizing their social well-being and aiding in the improvement of their academic performance.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- Master's degree in related field required.
- State license/certification required.
- ASAP - EOSY
- Maternity Leave - 3 month coverage
- Full time needed after 3 month coverage
- High school caseload
- Full time
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled