School Social Worker Position in Searsport, ME
Our Elementary School has a new Opening for a Social Worker Position in Searsport, Maine. We are actively looking for qualified candidates to interview!
- 37.5-40 Hours per Week
- ASAP Start Date: January 3, 2022
- Working with Elementary School Kids
- Candidate will work closely with students, their families, the principal, nurses, & school counselors
Credentials Needed for this Role:
- Active School Social Worker License in Maine (will accept LMSW or LCSW)
- Bachelor's Degree Level Minimum
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Premium, Full-Time Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions about this opening!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled