Join a school district located in Highland, Michigan as a School Social Worker for the 2022 to 2023 School Year.
This Social Worker Opportunity opening is a Full-time, working Monday through Friday, working with a Middle-School Caseload.
- Provide direct and indirect School Social Work services specified in students IEPs.
- Work collaboratively with Special Education staff in designing and implementing social skills, stress reduction, or other similar instructions addressing student needs
- Provide short-term individual or group counseling to assist students during transitions and other high-stress situations.
- Provide information and assistance to families to help them understand their stupid's educational duties and supporting them with the tools necessary to support their Childs educational or/and behavioral progress.
- Valid School Social Worker Licensure
- School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
If you are interested in learning more about this School Based Social Worker Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled