School Social Worker - 21/22 school year
Job Type: Any Of These
A school social worker plays an instrumental role in counseling students by prioritizing their social well-being and aiding in the improvement of their academic performance.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- Master's degree in related field required.
- State license/certification required.
- 2 year contract
- Part time - 20 hrs./week
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled