ProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified School Social Worker to join our team on a contract basis in Archbald, PA. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students, working collaboratively with school staff to support the social and emotional well-being of students in the community.
- Conduct assessments to identify social and emotional needs of students.
- Develop and implement individualized plans to address students' social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Provide counseling services to students individually or in group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school professionals to create a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of IEP goals related to social and emotional development.
- Work closely with school staff to implement positive behavior intervention strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of services provided.
- Master's degree in Social Work or related field.
- Pennsylvania state licensure as a School Social Worker.
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the unique needs of students.
ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled