School Social Worker
ProCare Therapy is currently on the lookout for a School Social Worker extraordinaire—a compassionate advocate—to join one of our trusted school districts located in the enchanting community of Aurora, Colorado. As a School Social Worker in Aurora, you’ll be the guiding light, the empathetic listener, and the catalyst for change. We invite you be a part of this dedicated staff that believes in crafting futures, nurturing dreams, and building a community where every child’s tale is celebrated!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 4-day school week
- Standard position duties
- Large BIPOC population
- Free/Reduced Price Lunch Program
- Strong student support team: 4 case managers, doing most of the paperwork, scheduling most meetings
- More details upon interview
- Master's level degree in Social Work
- Licensed to practice in the state of Colorado
- Proper Teaching Certification in Colorado
- Familiar with the Colorado State Mandatory Reporting
- School Experience
- Can work independently and with a team
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Aurora, but are licensed to work in the state of Colorado as a School Social Worker, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled