- Job Location:
North Chicago, IL
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district near North Chicago, IL is looking for a School Social Worker to join their team. The district is located about 1 hour north of Chicago and would be a great traveling assignment for those living in city. This will be a full school year position with opportunities of yearly renewal! Please find details below.
- Full Time
- K-21 years old
- Help students whose social/emotional and behavioral problems impact school performance
- Assist these students through early identification, prevention, intervention, counseling and support
- Full school year
- Must have Professional Educator License (PEL) with School Social Work K-12 Endorsement
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »