Location: HEBRON, IL
Category: Schools - Social Worker
School Social Worker Needed in Hebron, IL
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Hebron, Illinois area looking for someone to join their team as a Social Worker for the rest of the current school year! Please see details below.
- Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- Part-Time (24 hours/week)
- Starting at $30/hr
- 8/16/23 - 5/24/24
- Caseload: Grades 6th-12th
- 30-45 students on caseload
- More details upon interview
- Service IEP / 504 / RTI minutes.
- Three year evaluation testing and reports.
- Attend staff meetings, assist with mental health concerns, behavioral concerns, positive behavioral support, academic, and classroom support.
- Consultation with teachers, parents, and administrators.
- Provide individual and group counseling/therapy, and enhance the district's ability to meet its academic mission, especially where home, school and community collaboration.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Licensed Master of Social Work
- PEL Required
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly competitive pay
- Insurance: medical, dental, and vision
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume or contact me directly at:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled