- Job Location:
Gages Lake, IL
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district located near North Chicago is interviewing a Schools Social Worker for a full time position for the upcoming school year. This is a full time position so a generous compensation package will be offered.
- Full-time (37.5 hours)
- Covering Maternity Leave
- K-5th Population
- Prospective (SLP) candidates must have: Masters in Social Work
- Prospective (SLP) candidates must have: School Social Work K -12 Endorsement
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- Travel Stipends
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are interested, please reach out to me today!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »