School Social Worker
Be a part of the movement of helping keep kids in school! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified Social Worker in Philadelphia, PA that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits:
Weekly direct deposits
Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
Paid association dues
Continuing education funds
Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Part Time
- 2-3 day/week
- Caseload age: 21 Students
- Responsibilities: Assist with mental health concerns, behavioral concerns, positive behavior support, academic, and classroom support, consultation with teachers, parents, and administrators as well as provided individual and group counseling/therapy.
- On-site only
- More details upon interview
- Master's in Social Work is required
- LCSW or LMSW in the state of Colorado is required
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled