- Job Location:
Lake Zurich, IL
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district in the Lake Zurich, Illinois area is currently working with ProCare Therapy in order to fill a need for a Social Worker for a maternity leave. Please see details below.
- Assignment Dates: Sept 12- Dec. 15, 2019
- Full time: 6.5 hours per day and 5 days per week
- Qualifications: full License or limited License with school experiences.Teacher certification would be a plus. Must have school experience with all grade levels.
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Illinois that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews with qualified candidates as soon as possible. For immediate interview consideration, apply today. Make sure to attach a professional resume for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »