School Social Worker
ProCare Therapy is searching for a qualified and dedicated School Social Worker to join one of our trusted school districts located in beautiful Stillman Valley, Illinois. As a School Social Worker in Stillman Valley, you will be an essential part of the student support system, working collaboratively with educators, families, and community resources to enhance the social, emotional, and academic growth of the district students. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring that students receive the necessary services and support to overcome challenges and achieve their full potential.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- ASAP - May 24, 2024
- Caseload: 30-45 middle school students
- Duties: provide direct service minutes to students as outlined in their IEP, conduct re-evaluatons and initial evaluations for special education services, maintain service logs, keep and maintain all necessary special education documentation
- Virtual is an option
- More details upon interview
- Master's level degree in Social Work
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois
- IL SW Type 73 Cert
- ISBE approved School Social Worker must have PEL, be able to conduct special education evaluations, and write necessary portions of IEPs
- Reliable Transportation
- School Experience
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled