- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A School District in the Zuni, NM area is currently in need of a full time Social Worker.
- Full time - 35 hours/week
- One school site
- Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload
Qualifications for consideration:
- School social workers must be approved by the NM Department of Education
- Must be a licensed Social Worker in NM
- **Out of state candidates may apply, but must be able to obtain NM license
Questions about the School Social Work Approval Process may be directed to the New Mexico Department of Education.
- Great hourly compensation
- Health benefits
- Relocation reimbursement
- Travel/housing stipends (for employees who maintain a residence in another city)
To apply for this great opportunity, please submit an online application below with an attached resume. To apply directly, applicants can send their resume to Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
For immediate questions about the position, please contact:
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »