- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
School Social Worker
A school near Chicago, Illinois is in need of a Social Worker that can take on a full-time assignment for the 19-20 school year.
- Full time, 35 Hours per Week
- Contracted for full school term
- One on One in stations, some whole group
- All services are provided in the classrooms
- 4 classrooms Junior High - Post High School
- Students are either on the autism spectrum, intellectually disabled or both
- MA in Social Work, License to work in Illinois and P.E.L. are required for this position
ProCare employees are paid at a W2 hourly rate, and this rate is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district services director.
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »