School Special Education Teacher jobs now hiring ASAP | 2022-2023 | near Gilbert, AZ
If you are a qualified Special Education Teacher in the Gilbert, AZ area, ProCare Therapy would like to speak with you! We are currently working with a wonderful school district near Gilbert looking to hire multiple full-time Special Education Teachers for the full 2022-2023 school year. ProCare Therapy can offer you competitive pay rates, insurance benefits and further incentives to work with our districts. Please see further details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 2022 – June 2023
- Case Load Description: School district currently has openings available for all school grade levels (Elementary, Middle & High School). Teacher will be assigned to specific classroom based on prior experience working with certain age groups and/or intellectual disabilities.
- Responsibilities: Special Education Teachers will provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students as well as indirect services such as IEP meetings and planning, meetings with other teachers on staff, etc.
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active AZ teaching license for Special Education
- Clearances: Active AZ IVP school fingerprint card
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
The school district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please apply online today and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. I will contact you when I receive your application regarding the next steps of the process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled