Procare Therapy has been working with a great district near Philadelphia looking for an onsite school special education teacher for this school year. Previous experience would be preferred but is not required to apply. This would be a contracted position for the full 23’-24’ school year. The district director is actively interviewing for this role, so please apply as soon as possible to be considered, or apply directly by sending an updated resume to [email protected] for review.
Not only will you be working with educational experts in their field, but you will also be working in a district known for friendly neighborhoods, great schools, and delicious cafe's and bakeries!
Requirements for consideration:
- Active Pennsylvania Special Education Teacher Certification
- Master's degree in Special Education
- Pennsylvania clearances needed
- Previous experience in a school setting is preferred, but not required
- In person position
- 20 students on caseload
- teaching reading and math
- Full time contract position(30+/hrs. per week)
- Start: ASAP- June, 2023
- Benefits are available to full time employees
More information will be given about this School Special Education Teacher opening during the interview.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy Blog: www.procaretherapy.com/blog/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled