School Special Education Teacher's Assistant job in Mesa, AZ | 2022-2023 SY
The 2022-2023 school year is flying by! However, if you are a Special Education Paraprofessional or Teacher’s Assistant still looking for a new opportunity, there is no need to worry. There are plenty of new Special Education Teacher’s Assistant needs in your area and ProCare Therapy would love to connect with professionals like yourself who are eager to begin a new position as soon as possible for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. We have partnered with a wonderful school district near Mesa, AZ which is looking to hire a new Special Education Teacher’s Assistant ASAP for the remainder of the current school year. Employment with ProCare Therapy comes with competitive hourly pay rates, insurance benefits, 401K options, and perhaps most importantly, gives you the chance to take control of your employment and find the position which will be the right fit for you. To find out more, please apply online today and we will be in touch with you as soon as we receive your application.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 30 hours per week (minimum)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – May 29, 2023
- Potential to extend contract for Summer & 2023-2024 SY!
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to work primarily 1-on-1 with students in one of the district's elementary, middle or high school locations
- Paraprofessionals and Teacher's Assistants are may also be asked to assist a specific teacher & classroom throughout the day as well
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work 1-to-1 with assigned student(s) in the district to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day
- Provide direct classroom support to assigned teacher in the district
- Assist students with behavioral management techniques throughout the day as needed
- Work 1-to-1 and in small group settings with student(s) in assigned caseload
- Previous school teaching assistant or substitute experience preferred, but new grads & first timers are also welcome!
- Active state-issued IVP Fingerprint Card
- High School GED required
- Must provide 2 professional references & pass drug/background check
If you wish to be immediately considered for this opening, please fill out an online application and also email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of two references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to discuss the application and interview process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled