School Special Education Teacher's Assistant needed for ASAP Start | Oakland, CA
ProCare Therapy is a nationwide staffing agency which has specialized in helping educational and healthcare professionals find new jobs with schools for over 20 years. We have partnered with a charming and supportive school district in the Oakland, CA area and are looking for applicants for a full-time School Special Education Paraprofessional position for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year and potentially extending into next school year as well. As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate coupled with the chance to continue to further your career in education! Please see further details below for information on how to apply:
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $22 - $28/hr.
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35 hours per week (minimum)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2, 2023
- Potential to extend contract for Summer & 2023-2024 SY!
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to work primarily 1-on-1 with students in one of the district's elementary, middle or high school locations
- Paraprofessionals and Teacher's Assistants are may also be asked to assist a specific teacher & classroom throughout the day as well
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work 1-to-1 with assigned student(s) in the district to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day
- Provide direct classroom support to assigned teacher in the district
- Assist students with behavioral management techniques throughout the day as needed
- Work 1-to-1 and in small group settings with student(s) in assigned caseload
- Previous school teaching assistant or substitute experience preferred, but new grads & first timers are also welcome!
- High School GED required
- Must provide 2 professional references & pass drug/background check
If you wish to be immediately considered for this opening, please fill out an online application and also email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of two references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to discuss the application and interview process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled