School Speech Language Pathologist 2022/23 Harvard, IL
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Harvard, IL, to find an amazing Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This are several full time positions that need to be covered for the 2022 and 2023 school year.
This school district aims to produce a community of lifelong learners by fostering and developing their academic, social, and emotional skills so that they may unlock their full potential. To uphold the vision of the school to provide educational excellence for all lifelong learners, they need a quality SLP to help educate their students. If you are interested, read below for more information.
- Full Time Position(s)
- SLP covering K - 3
- Bilingual SLP covering K - 3
- Bilingual SLP EC
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- Caseload to be discussed during interview
- Specific locations will de discussed during interview
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Licensed in IL
- Bilingual a plus
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation (determined based on certifications and being bilingual)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you would like to interview for this position or would like to have more information provided, please send me an email at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled