We are seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our friendly team of educational professionals near Heber Springs, AR. As a SLP, you will assist in improving speech and language skills to further the personal, social, and intellectual development of students. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “apply” to submit a resume.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Grades: PreK-5th
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have an active SLP license in AR
- Must have active ASHA CCC
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled