We are looking for a Special Education Teacher who likes dedicating their time and services to children for the current schoolyear. We have a full-time opening that deals with a K-5th grade caseload. If you think you are the perfect fit for this position after scanning through the information below, please reach out to me!
- Onsite near the Yulee, Florida area
- Start ASAP
- 35 guaranteed service hours per week
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Florida SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending me an email with your resume attached for review. I am excited to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled