School Speech Language Pathologist Job near Santa Clarita, CA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district near Santa Clarita, California and is looking for a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Interviews are being scheduled now to have a SLP secured as soon as possible through the end of the school year.
- Full-time at 37.5
- Full school year
- Approximately 40 students on caseload
- Pre-K through 6th grade age caseload
- Some travel between school sites may be required
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Active California Licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Recent schools-based or pediatric experience is preferred
- Completing assessments and evaluations
- Providing direct therapy
- Contributing to IEPs with a multidisciplinary team
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- Insurance offered for full-time employees: Health, Optical and Dental
Make sure you scroll down below and apply to this position as soon as possible!
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at:
Lindsay.Hinnant@ProCareTherapy.com or call me at 678-459-1146.
Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled