Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking for a Travel, onsite or remote rewarding opportunity in the field of education? ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our team for the upcoming school year in NAPA, CA. We offer competitive benefits and W2 employment status to our valued employees.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Contract Length: Full 2023-2024 School Year
- Start Date: September 6th, 2023
- $55-60/ Hour
- 37.5 Hours
- 2-3 sites
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active state licensure in California
- ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) certification (CCC-SLP) preferred, but not required for consideration
- Prior experience working with school-aged children is beneficial, but new graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Provide speech and language therapy services to students in accordance with their Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to help students achieve their communication goals
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to ensure a comprehensive approach to student support
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and student progress
Benefits: ProCare Therapy offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, and more.
To Apply: If you are excited about making a difference in the lives of students and meet the qualifications listed above, please send your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this fantastic opportunity in Napa, CA.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled