School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 2022 - 2023 in Vancouver, WA
ProCare Therapy and a school district in Vancouver, WA, has teamed up to recruit a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2022 - 2023 school year. .
The school believes all students should be afforded the opportunity to achieve a high quality education. We would like a SLP to help with this goal by cultivating the passion of learning in their students. If you are willing to help, see below for more information.
- Full Time Position
- Aug 30 - Dec 31
- Potential to extend to full school year
- 35 hours per week
- Elementary school caseload
- Approximately 50 Children
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders and Speech Pathology
- Licensed in the state of WA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested in this position or simply would like to find out more information, please reach out to me directly by sending me an email at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled