School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 2022/23 in Robbinsville, NJ
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school in Robbinsville, NJ that is looking for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their community for the upcoming 2022 - 2023 school year.
The school wants to provide an excellent educational foundation for the students by cultivating their inquiry and discovery for their love of learning. We would love an SLP willing to help turn these students into strong academic and interpersonal skills.
- SLP Mat-Leave, Onsite
- Assignment Period: September (beginning of school) to end of November
- Hours: 7. 25 hours per day ( 36.25 hrs/ week)
- Caseload/Population: about 35 students (mostly high school but some middle school could be mixed in)
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be CCC
- Must be licensed in the state of NJ through the state board
- Previous experience in schools or with children is preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance Offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. You can call me at (904) 539 - 4119 if you have any questions or would like to learn more. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled