School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Holyoke, MA for the 21/22 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours a week
- PreK- 12th grade case load
- Will consider teletherapy candidates
A little about you:
- Must have Massachusetts state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled