ProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a passionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a contract basis in Archbald, PA. As a School SLP, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' communication and language development within a collaborative and dynamic educational environment.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments to identify communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' speech and language needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to students, both individually and in group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school professionals to support the integration of speech and language goals into the overall educational plan.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of IEP goals related to speech and language development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, progress reports, and services provided.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Pennsylvania state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working in a school setting is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled