School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Early Intervention and Elementary School
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Matteson, IL for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, approx. 35 hours per week
- Early learning center, Birth – 5th grade case load
- Evaluations, assessments, IEPS and direct services
- Must have Illinois state license, PEL and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
Benefits For You:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Housing assistance
- Weekly pay
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below if this sounds of interest to you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled