School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for 2022-23 School Year in Carlisle, PA
Are you looking for a school Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the 2022-2023 school year? If so, ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing opportunity for you! A school district in Carlisle, PA, is looking for a great SLP to join their team.
This school district seeks to empower every learner with educational and professional opportunities so that they will be ready to get a college degree. If you are an SLP willing to assist us with this goal, please read below for more information.
- Start Date/ End Date- August 22nd- School year
- Days Per week/ Hrs Per Week -7.5 M-F
- Age Group of Caseload - K-5
- Variety Disabilities of Students on Caseload
- Students on the Caseload: About 40
- Requires a Master’s in Communication Disorders and Speech Pathology
- Licensed in the State of PA
- Will Take new Graduates
- Previous Experience in Schools Preferred but not Required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-539-4119 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled