Job Title: Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Rochester, Washington
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in Rochester, Washington for the 2023/2024 school year. As a Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist, you will work with students of all ages who have communication disorders or difficulty with speech, language, and swallowing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a difference in the lives of children and families in the community.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication abilities
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Provide therapy to students with various communication disorders
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student progress
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of student progress
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Washington state SLP licensure or ability to obtain
- Prior experience working in a school setting is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of school-based therapy services across the United States. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and travel assitance. As a ProCare Therapy employee, you will receive support and guidance from our experienced team of clinicians.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at (770)-225-3009 or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled