Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist in San Ysidro, California
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and dedicated Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year in San Ysidro, California. As a School Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to students in the K-12 grade range.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine speech and language needs
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create effective treatment plans
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of services provided
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- California State Licensure/Credential in Speech-Language Pathology
- Experience working with K-12 students preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of school-based therapy services across the country. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we are committed to providing our employees with the support and resources they need to succeed. As a ProCare Therapy employee, you will receive competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development opportunities. Hourly pay rates for the area range from $45-$65 an hour, based on each indidvidual districts budget.
To apply, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at (770)-225-3009 or email your resume to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled