ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in the Revere, Massachusetts area. As a SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs. We are looking for someone who is committed to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment where every student can thrive.
- Contract position
- More details to come upon the interview about specific caseloads and duties
- Middle + High school caseload
- Massachusetts Speech Language Pathologist License
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Speech Language-Pathology and Communication Disorders
- Bilingual - Portuguese and English preferred
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- On-the-job support
- Competitive compensation -$48-58 per hour
- Weekly paychecks
- Full Benefit Package - Health / Dental / Vision
Does this look like a great fit for you? If so, send me your resume to review today!
For more information about this position please e-mail [email protected] or call 904-513-2617. To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled