School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy/Remote
Job Type: Contract
A school in California is looking for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time
- K-12th grade caseload
- Evaluations, assessments, therapy and IEPs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have California state license and CCC,
- Preferably CA DOE license
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
- Must have at least 3 years experience, no CFYs or SLPAs
- Experience in schools and/or pediatrics is required
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled