School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy/Remote
Job Type: Contract
A school Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has opened in California. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting for the 20/21 school year:
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- K-12th grade case load
- Large ESL population, any Spanish skills are preferred
- Open to teletherapy!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have California state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
- Must have at least 3 years experience, no CFYs or SLPAs
- Experience in schools and/or pediatrics is required
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled