School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Lillington, NC for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary and middle school case load
- Evaluations and assessments, IEPs and direct services
A little about you:
- Must have North Carolina state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled